PRE-RELEASE PROMOTION & MEDISOFT ICD-10 IMPLEMENTATION TRAINING!
||Always Upgrade to the ANSI-5010 ICD-10 Compliant Medisoft during the
Speical Pre-Release Periods, and Get the best Price Anywhere!
Allow your billing staff sufficient time to become accustomed using the new ICD-10 Medisoft features.
We provide Superior Medisoft Software Technical Support, from Initial Installation & Implementation, Medisoft Clinical EMR Customizing, Training, Electronic Claim Configuration, Claim Rejection Resolution Support Services.
|Stay Current and be Prepared for the new ANSI 5010, ICD-10 regulations,
while you $ave!
We Offer Online Medisoft Classes. CALL Robynne Dodd Today at: 888-987-9335 or (631) 941-1014 for current Special Promos to Register and Reserve your Medisoft V19 Upgrade at the Current SPECIAL MEDISOFT UPGRADE PRICE!
And Office Hours Professional is included at no additional cost!
You asked for it, McKesson Delivers! Many New Powerful Features!
The main emphasis is the mandatory ICD-10 implementation in your DX listing. It contains a mapping tool, which is based upon the CMS General Equivalent Mapping, which translates the ICD-9 codes to ICD-10. Medisoft V19 offers a robust and well designed Insurance Configuration Module, which allows you to set each insurance with the appropriate ICD coding requirements. Alerts have been set up to alert you of any wrong code version, not matching the current insurance carrier requirements.
Once you have purchased Medisoft V19, you may then add the Medisoft Clinical or Practice Choice EMR at the lowest price possible.
Of course, Medisoft V19 also contains the following features, which have been incorporated into the most recent medisoft versions, and have been enjoyed by clients who stay current:
Improves office workflow and simplifies the patient scheduling process:
The current Medisoft Version also offers you:
- The most current EDI program updates to minimize potential Insurance Carrier Claim Rejections. Please note: Older/legacy Medisoft versions do not contain the latest EDI updates, which are essential to avoid potential claim rejections. Another important consideration for upgrading to the current Medisoft Version is the new ANSI 5010 and ICD-10 insurance carrier claim submission requirement.
- The Option to ADD ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS (E.M.R.), USING MEDISOFT CLINICAL! E.M.R. implementation is becoming a necessity, as it helps increase patient quality of care & overall process efficiency; it reduces manual paper chart related activities by allowing for patient charting through the use of pre configured e-templates, e-prescribing. The billing coding accuracy is also increased, thus reducing potential insurance carrier audits.
Please enable Active X Controls in your internet broswer, if you can not view the Medisoft Clinical EMR Video Demo below:
Please visit our Medisoft Software Online Upgrade Site for a current Reduced Promotion Quotation.
You may also click here for the Printable Medisoft Software Upgrade Quote Request Form, which you may fax back to us
Don't Wait! Please send us your Medisoft Upgrade Quote Request now, before the Special Reduced Price Promotion expires.
Message from the President: Are you still Skeptical about EMR!
Click here for more details about the Medisoft Clinical EMR Option
Prior and Current Enhancements:
Medisoft now has the Advanced Reports that Users have needed and have requested for years; Your requests have been answered:
- Hundreds of new advanced reports, charts and graphs
- Reports can now be scheduled and delivered to pre-set users, on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- New Comparison Report feature allows period to period comparison analysis of charges, payments, adjustments and patients
- Reports can be created using Adobe Acrobat format and emailed to a recipient
Here are just some of the new Advanced Medisoft Report Output Examples:
New Flexible Grids for Insurance Claim Generation
The current Medisoft introduces new user interface windows to better address different insurance filing requirements. This new layout allows you to easily configure various insurance requirements, like Individual NPI claims, Group NPI claims, in order to minimize potential claim rejections! These changes support creating as many custom scenarios that you need to successfully file claims. These settings are highly flexible providing greater depth to address your particular office’s billing needs.
Your Request has been answered: The electronic claim setup logic of group and individual filing has finally moved from EDI Receiver to the Provider window! You now bundle claims by creating provider filing rules using the Group or Individual buttons on the Provider IDs grid, instead of sending via a group EDI receiver or an individual EDI receiver; if a carrier requires further refinement, you can create multiple submitter IDs to separately batch by submitter id.
For example, if one of the providers in your practice files claims as an individual with an insurance carrier the other providers do not use, you would need to create another rule on the Provider IDs grid for that provider. In this grid entry, you would specify the insurance carrier. You would also change your filing status to Individual and enter the provider's NPI number, not the group NPI number. You could also include the taxonomy and tax ID/social security number in this grid entry.
Additional Powerful, Exciting Features:- Patient “Quick Entry” is now available; eliminates all the different screens!
- Claim scrubbing for clean transmission
- New Billing Req’t for up to 8 Diagnosis Codes is now available
- Data Tables like insurance, CPT, ICD-9, Referring Providers, ETC., can now be imported from one practice into another! This was one of the top 2007 client Requests!
- UB04 Printing and Electronic Print Image available
- Real time claim status (ANSI 276/277) ERA’s (ANSI 835)
- End lengthy phone calls tracking the status of claims
- Automatically generate letters for timely filing, claim appeal or claim status…. and many more!
- Hide Inactive Patient Accounts, or any other inactive items like insurances, providers, etc.
- Missed Copay Tracking (No. 1 MedicServe Client Request!)
- Unprocessed Transactions (Holding Tank)
- Aging View directly from Transaction Entry
- Improved Custom Reports using Crystal Reports Engine:
o Export Reports directly to Microsoft Excel
o Patient by Diagnosis Report (Now Standard)
o Patient by CPT Report (Now Standard)
o Patient by Insurance Report (Now Standard)
- Change Chart Number Utility is now Included
- Integrated (Secure) Word Processor to add notes, letters
- Global Security Added (HIPAA)
Get Paid Faster
Better Manage your Practice!
Physician Offices & Billing Service Data Merge is now available
Many other Time Saving Features
Many More Retained Advanced Features:
ENCODER PRO OPTION
To Upgrade your Medisoft software to the latest available software version is easy and you save hundreds if you stay current. The new Upgrade policy provides for significant savings if you upgrade and stay with the current version. Please gather your original Medisoft Software registration information, including the medisoft software serial number. If you have any questions, please call us at (888) 987-9335, or send us email Inquiry.
To start the medisoft software upgrade process, please complete the following Medisoft Software Special Upgrade Request Form, and include your original medisoft software serial number, and version. An upgrade quote reply will be supplied to you and we will take care of the entire upgrade process.
Be certain that you will be getting the best value in Medisoft Upgrade Pricing and Superior Technical Support Service!